Cherif Medawar – The Commercial Real Estate Roundtable DVD
When well-known investment mogul Cherif Medawar decided to lead a roundtable discussion on commercial real estate, he invited others to join him.
Present at the meeting were student-investors who owned apartment buildings, gas stations, retail centers, hotels, office buildings, mobile homes parks, and assisted living facilities. For three days, Cherif led the discussion while he and the group covered all 12 types of commercial real estate in a roundtable forum.
He called this exclusive brainstorming and series of lectures the Commercial Real Estate Roundtable (CRERT). It was strategic, powerful, and enlightening—and is now offered in a convenient, interactive DVD training. For those who have seen it, it leaves no doubt that Cherif’s strategies and techniques are the ultimate path to wealth. It also re-affirms that NOW is the time to get into commercial real estate.
Since his first CRERT meeting, Cherif has duplicated the event around the country. If you missed it—or if you don’t have the time to attend a live event—we’ve had the full classroom experience captured on DVD. You can experience it from the comfort of your living room.
If you’ve ever had the desire to invest in commercial real estate… if you’ve never been trained how… if you want to see how just one deal can change your life… you need this DVD training!
Imagine the wealth of knowledge you will possess after learning about every single type of commercial real estate. No one has ever put together an education like this. And Cherif Medawar is one of the few who’s qualified to do so.
The 12 property types include:
– Apartment buildings: duplex, triplex, four-plex and large multi-family
– Storage facilities: personal belongings, business, boats, RVs
– Hospitality: hotels, motels, resorts, marinas, timeshare
– Land Development
– Eco-friendly commercial real estate
– Retail: strip malls, single tenant, shopping malls
– Office: executive, medical, government
– Senior housing and assisted living facilities
– Mobile homes parks and RV facilities
– Warehouses and industrial
– Parking garages
– Gas stations